Social Workers in Schools (SWiS)
· To support our children who are at risk to achieve positive educational, social and health outcomes.
· SWiS is a free and voluntary service provided to all students and their family/whanau.
What I do:
· Work one on one with children and their family/whanau.
· Implement prevention and intervention programs.
· Link family/whanau with community supports.
· To walk alongside children and their family/whanau in a supportive way.
· Support all children and their family/whanau with the opportunity to achieve their best in all aspects of their lives.
How to Refer:
· Within the School (Staff) all referrals are made through SENCo (Jody Hayes).
· Parents and students are welcome to visit the SWiS office and make a referral themselves directly to SWiS.
Come on in for a chat!
027 702 3102