Term Dates 2020
Term 1: Tuesday 28 January - Thursday 9 April
Term 2: Tuesday 28 April - Friday 3 July
Term 3: Monday 20 July - Friday 25 September
Term 4: Monday 12 October - Friday 11 December
Queen's Birthday - Monday 1 June > school closed
Labour Day - Monday 26 October > school closed
LEVEL ONE - KEY POINTS
The sudden move to Level One will bring a few changes in how we continue to maintain health and safety at Bailey Road School.
Key points for Level One:
* the main office gate will be the entry for before school care (3oclockdash) and students arriving from 8.00am - 8.30am
* breakfast club will be in the hall from 8.00-8.25am
* other gates will be opened at 8.30am
* all gates will be locked by 9.00am, then reopened for pick up at 2.30pm
* during school hours, parents and visitors will need to be signed in as per our Health and Safety procedures
* gates will be locked at the end of the day (3.00pm)
* regular hand washing will continue
* coughing/sneezing into elbows is expected
* any students or staff who are sick, should stay at home
* QR code for the NZ COVID Tracer app is on display in the office
Welcome to Bailey Road School
Kia ora, Greetings, Talofa lava, Kia orana, Malo e lelei, Fakalofa Lahi Atu, Namaste, An Young Haseyo, Konichiwha, Bula Vinaka, Akwaaba, Jambo, Shalom, Sawadee, Dobra Dan, Ni Hao, As-salamu alaykum.
Welcome to the Bailey Road School website.
I have the honour of being the Principal of this marvelous school of approximately 500 students.
Community, students, whānau and staff work together to provide our tamariki with all of the learning opportunities and experiences we are able, to arm them with options and choices when they move further along their life journeys.
We endeavour to empower, resource and respect all who work and volunteer at our school so that we can focus our combined energy upon our core roles of teaching, mentoring, guiding and encouraging our tamariki to believe that they can achieve whatever they set out to do.
Whether student or staff member we challenge ourselves daily to be the very best we can be.
Principal - Ray Kelly